SAVE THE DATE!
The 11th Edition of the Annual, International and Scientific
Food Quality and Safety, Health and Nutrition Congress - NUTRICON 2024
Organized in Ohrid, Macedonia, from the 5th to the 7th of June 2024.
On behalf of the Congress Organizing Committee, it is our honor to once again invite you to the latest edition of NUTRICON, the congress dedicated to Food Quality and Safety, Health, and Nutrition, which will take place in Ohrid, Macedonia, from the 5th to the 7th of June 2024.
We would like to invite all scientists, individuals, companies, governmental officials, and professional associations working in the fields of food production, food processing, food quality & safety, health, nutrition, hygienic engineering & design, innovative technologies, and new trends in food safety, from Europe and all around the world, to attend this Congress and be a part of 3 highly impactful scientific and networking days with presenters/experts from all over the world.
In addition to this, NUTRICON continues its 3rd-year partnership with the ECONOMICON Congress, organized in parallel with the NUTRICON Congress, also organized by Consulting and Training Center KEY. Participation at one means automatic participation at both congresses, with one price covering all, as the congresses are organized at the same time, place, and venue simultaneously and in unison, with participants allowed to switch between the two congresses in the duration of the congress days.
As a bonus, and in addition to the congress program, participants are also encouraged to experience the natural beauties that the pearl of Macedonia provides all its residents, by choosing from up to two distinct social events that explore everything that Ohrid has to offer its fair visitors.
As such, NUTRICON 2024 authors and participants are invited to write:
1. ABSTRACTS (to be published in “Book of Abstracts” and in “CAB Abstracts Database“);
2. POSTERS (to be displayed at the Congress and published in the “Book of Abstracts” in the form of Abstracts and “CAB Abstracts Database“);
3. FULL PAPERS (to be published in the “Journal of Hygienic Engineering and Design (JHED)“, indexed in the following international databases: EBSCO, China National Knowledge Infrastructure – CNKI database, CABI Full-text repository database, Food Science and Technology database and Global Health (GH) database.
- Authors and participants can find all relevant information for congress participation on the following link – Congress Information HUB.
- For more information regarding the Congress, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you all at NUTRICON 2024!