- After successfully registering for the congress, authors will receive instructions on writing and delivering their abstract to the publisher within a deadline of around 5 days. Upon completion, authors can submit their Abstract, by clicking on the ‘Submit Abstract’ button below.
- Upon delivering their abstract, the corresponding author will receive an Abstract Summary Review from the Editorial Team in the following period. The review will detail initial abstract acceptance, potential corrections to be made, and the Full Paper and Cover Letter Submission Process that is to follow.
- After receiving that e-mail, the author will then usually need to conduct the requested corrections and send the corrected abstract back to the publisher.
- After receiving a positive Abstract Summary Review of a completed Abstract Submission, authors will then be instructed to continue with their Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission.
- Before writing, please read, view, and download the accompanying documents for Abstract Submission.
- Authors are also asked to pay careful attention while reading these documents (rules) and to utilize the provided Forms in which to write and submit their Abstracts.
- Upon receiving a positive Abstract Summary Review, authors will also receive a separate e-mail containing an Invoice for payment of their accepted Abstract and pending Full Paper & Cover Letter. Upon successful payment, authors will have to send a confirmation of payment to the publisher on the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Please note that the Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission Review Process cannot be started without a confirmed payment.