NUTRICON 2023 exclusivity are Brokerage events dedicated to scheduled meetings between: Companies, Scientific, and Research Institutions representatives in order to promote and establish: Business cooperation, Academia-Industry partnership, creation of new consortias’ for application to EU programs like: HORIZON 2020, Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci etc.
How does it work?
- All interested participants should fill the Brokerage event profile immediately (see atached form above)
- Filled Brokerage event profile should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered participant will be announced at the Brokerage Event Catalogue
- Registered participants can request individual meetings with potential partners from the NUTRICON 2021 brokerage
event catalogue or from the organizer on: email@example.com
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled
- Shortly before the event each participant will receive a personalised meeting schedule
- Face-to-face meetings will take place at the NUTRICON 2021 Congress halls
- Each meeting will take no more than 20 minutes
- On each bell ring all participants will have to find their next meeting
- Assistance for any emerging questions will be provided by organizers